"Machine Learning meets Stock Trading: A paradigm shift in the way stocks will be traded in the next 10 years! " by Mr. Manish Jalan: 77th ATMA Mumbai Meeting- Register Now
Mr. Manish Jalan
- Manish jalan is the Managing Director and Co-founder of Samssara Capital technologies.
- He has over 9years of expertise in the area of profitable systematic quantitative trading strategy development.
- Running one of the India's leading and most successful managed future portfolio on 100% systematic and quant based trading strategy.
- He has also worked with Credit Suisse in Hong Kong and India where he contributed to development of several Prop.
- He is also a consultant with Dun and Bradstreet, The NSE of India, Bank of America, ATMA and KPOs like SG Analytics on building models for hedge funds.
Topic :Machine Learning meets Stock Trading: A paradigm shift in the way stocks will be traded in the next 10 years!
An Education meeting will focus on :
- Technical analysis, statistical analysis and even Algo trading are becoming routine things which most market participants follows these days
- Smart money is now pouring into machine learning, deep learning and other such methods where machines finds ever changing patterns in the markets and stays on top of it
- Machine learning techniques have been around for last 20 years, but only recently with advent of new forecasting techniques and faster processing powers, clouds etc. ?they have started taking over other forms of analysis
- Technical analysis mostly works on past data and finds repetitive patterns. Whereas, machine learning takes a step forward by trying to forecast the forward movement of the stock prices / returns etc. which adds as a supplement to the existing field of Technical analysis.
01:30 PM - 02:00 PM : Registrations open
02:00 PM - 04:00 PM : Educational Session 1
04:00 PM - 04:15 PM : Networking,Tea & Snacks
04:15 PM - 05:00 PM : Educational Session 2
Venue: Assembaly Hall, 1st Floor, St. Xavier's College, 5, Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra- 400 001.
Registration fee: Non-Members: Rs. 1000/-
Member Discount: 100%, Members kindly log-in & Register for the meeting to receive the Discount.
Bring more,Get more!!
ATMA shall be pleased to give more discounts on group registrations.
- Registrations will open at 01:30 PM and close at 02:00 PM sharp to ensure the programme starts on time.
- Only when someone has genuine difficulty in online payments may write to requesting ATMA Bank details and deposit the fees at ATMA Bank account, scan the pay in slip and email the same back with the subject line stating 77th ATMA Mumbai Meeting Fees: First Name Last Name.
- Since seats will be allocated ONLY on a first come first served basis on registering, please do drop back a line to us on in case you choose later to not attend the venue so as we can at least give the seat to a wait listed person.
|Event Date||Saturday, 09 June 2018|
|Event End Date||Saturday, 09 June 2018|
|Registration Start Date||Monday, 09 April 2018|
|Cut off date||Saturday, 09 June 2018|
|Individual Price||₹ 1,000.00|
|Speaker||Mr. Manish Jalan|
|Location||Assembly Hall, St. Xavier's College|