" Optimising Reward/Risk of your Technical Trading System using Options " By Mr. Shubham Agarwal : 50th ATMA Delhi Meeting
Mr. Shubham Agarwal
- Shubham Agarwal, CMT, CFA, CQF is CEO at Quantsapp.
- Shubham has served for Motilal Oswal as Head of Quantitative, Technical & DerivativesShubham has served for Motilal Oswal as Head of Quantitative, Technical & DerivativesResearch and as a Technical Analyst at JM Financial.
- A Chartered Market Technician (MTA, USA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA Institute, USA),A Chartered Market Technician (MTA, USA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA Institute, USA),Certified in Quantitative Finance (CQF,London), Investment Banking Analyst (IMS) & B.Com byqualificationWith over 13 years of professional experience in Research & Advisory he and his team has also been one of the pioneers of ROBO advisory.
- He has pursued market research with a vigorous holistic approach intensely studying andHe has pursued market research with a vigorous holistic approach intensely studying andapplying all major research methodologies.
- He has been an accomplished programmer himselfin several programming languages.With over 13 years of professional experience in Research & Advisory he brings very richWith over 13 years of professional experience in Research & Advisory he brings very richperspectives to any topic he is a speaker on.
The Education Meeting will focus on:
Benefits of trading Options over Futures
Understand the characteristics of a technical trading system
Decoding signals for optimal time
Option Strategies & Spreads
Time sensitivity of Options
Choosing the right option strategy for your signals
05:30pm-06:00pm : Registrations open
06:00pm-07:00pm : Educational Session 1
07:00pm-07:30pm : Networking,Tea & Snacks
07:30pm-09:00pm : Educational Session 2
Venue: Delhi State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd, N-36, Bombay Life Building, Connaught Circus, Rajeev Chowk, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Registration fee: Non-Members: Rs. 1000/-
Member Discount: 100%, Members kindly log-in & Register for the meeting to receive the Discount.
Bring more,Get more!!
ATMA shall be pleased to give more discounts on group registrations.
Registrations will open at 5.30pm and close at 6.00pm sharp to ensure the programme starts on time.
Only when someone has genuine difficulty in online payments may write to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting ATMA Bank details and deposit the fees at ATMA Bank account, scan the pay in slip and email the same back with the subject line stating 50th ATMA Delhi Meeting Fees: First Name Last Name.
Since seats will be allocated ONLY on a first come first served basis on registering, please do drop back a line to us on email@example.com in case you choose later to not attend the venue so as we can at least give the seat to a wait listed person.
|Event Date||Friday, 27 April 2018|
|Event End Date||Friday, 27 April 2018|
|Registration Start Date||Friday, 06 April 2018|
|Cut off date||Friday, 27 April 2018|
|Individual Price||₹ 1,000.00|
|Speaker||Mr. Shubham Agarwal|